Oh! What fun!! I’ve been tagged by Laura Burger ( http://lauraburger.blogspot.com ), whose totally FAB designs I love!! To write 5 weird things about me!!! Of course, limiting it to 5 is gonna be hard :)
1. When I was young, I really wanted to be a priest, I loved church, and would set up my dolls and stuffed animals and hold "Mass"… that was of course until someone broke the news to me that I couldn’t BE a priest ’cause I was a girl… Broke my heart!!
2. I have a shoe "problem" I can’t stand having my feet "tied" into shoes, clogs save my life! When I have to wear sneakers or other enclised shoes I have this crawling feeling all day in my feet ’cause they are stuck!
3. We have an ungodly number of totally rockin’ digi cameras….. More than we could ever use! It’s a LONG story about why… but at the moment, we have a Nikon D70s (the Nikon is my personal fave) 2 (yes TWO) Canon digi rebel Xti’s and 2 (yes….. again, TWO) Canon D5’s… honestly, it’s obsene…. I’ll have to tell the Canon story soon…. it’s a beauty…. Oh, we also have a sony cybershot that we got just before the Canon’s….. yeah, we (DH… it’s a story for another post) has camera issues!
4. There’s an 80’s song…. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" That I HATE HATE HATE… it practically makes me explode when I hear it….. I really love all things 80’s…. except THAT song….. I don’t know what it is about it… but….. Seriously, it makes me cringe just typing about it.
5. I love apples… I know that that in and of itself is not weird… BUT they give me migraines, each and every time that I eat one, they are a big trigger for me…. BUT I love, love, love them…. and it’s fall in New England… Apple picking season… Yup, I can trace 2 of my last migraines directly to the yummy apples I’ve eaten…
Now I need to go find a few friends to tag…. I’ll be back :)